Activating the Automatically accept new senders option offers several advantages:
- You no longer need to accept new senders manually*. The acceptance is done automatically as soon as a sender offers you a new document via Zoomit (invoices, salary slips, …).
- You will be notified by email each time a new sender has been added to your Zoomit.
You are still able to refuse a Sender if you do not wish to receive his documents via Zoomit and you can at any time disable this setting to return to the manual acceptation of a sender.
To enable this option
- Start your Internet Banking application and go to the Zoomit section.
- In the Zoomit Settings, the option Automatically accept new senders is disabled by default.
- To activate the option, click on Modify.
- In the next screen, check Automatically accept new senders and click on Save.
PS: If you have previously refused an sender, your choice to not accept this sender will be respected: this sender will not be accepted automatically.
* If you use Zoomit via multiple banks, don’t forget to set this preference for each of your banks.