Although your bank doesn't have access to the content of your documents, you can still contact them if you can't find the payment in your banks statements or if you have questions about the Zoomit functionality in Internet and Mobile Banking.
Contact the sender of the document if...
- You have questions relating to content, such as: the amount, services or products, incorrect details, payment method, address, addressee, promotions,...
- You didn't receive a document
- You have received the same document twice
- You suddenly receive paper documents again
- You have questions about an executed payment (paid, not paid, reminders,...)
If you contact a sender, have the following information at hand:
- Your customer number. You can find it at the top of the Zoomit screen (grey section) when you open the document.
- The bank account number to which the document was send
- The name of the addressee of the document
- The date or number of the document
You will find the sender’s contact details at the top of the Zoomit screen (grey section) when you open the document.
See also our help page Contact the bank if ...